Enterprise organizations and providers can securely fax-enable software and applications and extend their solutions to the cloud.
How We Serve Software Integrators
etherFAX equips its customers with the software ingretation tools necessary for a fast and smooth implementation of the technology.The etherFAX Toolkit fax-enables custom developed applications in addition to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Electronic Health Records (EHR).
etherFAX ensures compliance with government mandated regulations such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Better Network Security
Enterprise software and application providers are under pressure to deliver not only functionality and performance but also security, speed and compliance for customers. The integration of etherFAX hybrid fax technology satisfies these needs without compromising performance.
As more data breaches and data breach rock enterprise organizations across all industries - healthcare, finance, retail, and more - network and endpoint security are becoming a main focus for Information Technology (IT) professionals.
etherFAX SEN technology provides 100% guaranteed secure delivery for all communication sent using the etherFAX network, eliminating concerns regarding compliance and data security in data transmissions.
Fax Enabled Software and Applications
- Securely transport data and documents from any software application.
- Hybrid fax technology leverages the cloud
- Send and receive faxes to and from fax devices, fax servers, and other fax-enabled applications
- Aggregating a vast array of virtual ports
- Scalable network to process high volumes of faxes.
- Similar to composing an email or printing a document, applications can create and securely transmit faxes
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- The etherFAX API provides an etherFAX Toolkit for software developers to integrate fax capabilities into any application.
- Through etherFAX Secure Exchange Network (SEN), software integrators can provide the security and reliability of a private fax network with 100% guaranteed delivery for their customers.
Goodale Integrates etherFAX to Increase Communications Speed
Goodale Systems, Inc. is a software developer specializing in helping Independent Physician Associations (IPA) and Managed Service Organizations (MSO) securely manage, distribute and share information between healthcare insurance providers and medical groups. The company’s LaunchPoint Manager product integrates etherFAX to distribute billing information and patient records between healthcare management systems, ensuring the utmost in security and compliance.View Case Study