Supporting all business-critical communication for enterprise organizations, etherFAX is PCI-DSS Level 1 certified, eliminates the need for costly telephony equipment, and transfers data at ultra-fast speeds.
How We Serve Enterprise Organizations
PCI-DSS Level 1 Compliance
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) is an information security standard that was created in order to increase controls around cardholder data. The standard exists to ensure customers' financial information is secure, alleviating both the concerns of business professionals and customers. etherFAX regularly monitors and tests all vulnerabilities in our secure network in order to continuously achieve Level 1 certification in accordance with the standard.
The power and security of etherFAX comes from a vast array of virtual ports. etherFAX eliminates the need for outdated on-premise telephony equipment such as fax boards, media gateways as well as the monthly costs of SIP, T.38, PRI, T1, and/or analog connections - a connectivity cost that can reach up to several thousands of dollars.
Hybrid Fax Fuels Business Innovation
For enterprise organizations, the security of business-critical communications is of paramount importance for both business professionals and customers. etherFAX provides a real-time, reliable hybrid fax solution that guarantees security for all information transmission.
Leveraging the cloud for data transmission and business-critical communications reduces time spent on maintenance, freeing up time for new projects and initiatives.
Secure technology like etherFAX SEN and the etherFAX A2E device has eliminated the potential risk in data transmission through the cloud. We enable enterprise organizations to leverage the cloud for secure data transport while enabling them to scale their operations and mitigate risk.
Enterprise-Ready Fax Communications
- Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) solution
- Scaling fax communications is easy - they now grow with business
- Fully integrates with e-mail, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and document management systems
- Hybrid fax solution leveraging the cloud
- No constraints of traditional telephony infrastructure
- All faxes transported via etherFAX remain safe within the fax server and/or other integrated applications.
- The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS Level 1)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Through etherFAX Secure Exchange Network (SEN), insurance, banking and other enterprise organizations can create a private fax network with 100% guaranteed delivery and end to end encryption.
- With the etherFAX Analog-to-etherFAX (A2E) device, traditional fax machines can be extended to the cloud and the SEN network for guaranteed security.
Faxcore/etherFAX Solution Extends 1st Guard Corporation Technology Model
Based in Venice, Florida, 1st Guard Corporation is an exclusive provider of truck insurance to owner operators. One of 1st Guard’s business critical communications methods with Truckers and trucking companies is the fax machine. Fax is a mission-critical component of their service to their owner operators. The fax solution had to combine business continuity and disaster recovery as part of the process. 1st Guard deployed the FaxCore portion of the Faxcore/Etherfax solution using FaxCore’s SDK & API exclusively to fully integrate with ATHIA and its extended apps.View Case Study